Hi Parent Eczema Warriors,
Since moving into our rental house, we’ve taken several steps to create a safe and nurturing environment for our kids. In today’s podcast we will detail out five key (and reversible) measures we’ve taken to keep our environment eczema safe.
Here’s what we suggest:
- Create a storage solution for your kitchen essentials- we built a pantry in the mudroom off the kitchen using Elfa shelves.
- Switch out your LED lightbulbs to incandescent to lessen the effects of EMF and blue light on your child and their sleep.
- Create communication station! We made ours with another customizable Elfa solution.
- Measure the EMF outputs in your home and then fit your home and sleeping spaces with EMF filters and shields. Use code “EczemaKids” for 15% off at Satic Shield Technology.
- Address the drinking water situation… ideally to a structured water solution that also filters.
You’ve got this! I can help if needed! https://eczemakids.com/workwithme
Take Care, Andra
Working to eliminate modern eczema triggers? SAVE 15% on ALL Satic Shield Technology Products. Use code ‘eczemakids’ to harmonize your home.
Want Natural Eczema Solutions but Need Help?
Join the Clear Skin Kids Group Coaching Program! Through SIMPLE diet and nutrition solutions, non-toxic environmental changes and natural at-home remedies you can heal your kid’s eczema. Eczemakids.com